· Process lab scale to pilot scale protein purification.
· Execute basic analytical assay, i.e. HPLC, SDS-PAGE, IEF, ELISA)
· Lead or participates as a purification representative in inter-departmental teams and external project meeting with client.
· Report writing/presentations to team, department, company and externally.
· Technology transfer from development stage to manufacturing
Job Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience)
· Master or above degree in life science, biochemistry, chemistry and chemical engineering plus a minimum of 3 years protein purification experience in pharmaceutical/biotech field.
· Demonstrate a strong understanding of basic principles of protein purification.
· Understanding of the application of GMP in the development and production process.
· Technical writing, analytical and statistical skills plus.
· Capable of reading and writing in both Chinese and English
· Hard working attitude, a balanced and meticulous approach to work and the ability to work well under pressure.
· Clear communication and be capable of multitasking.
Ability to collaborate across functional groups and compiling relevant data to accomplish project goal.