Finance Manager (Wuhan)
- Co-ordinates budget preparation, based on Guidance by Corporate Finance and Accounting
- Reviews asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Reviews financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information;.
- Reviews financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Ensures accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Ensures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Ensures financial security by following internal controls.
l Reviews payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
l Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
l Complies with financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
l Reviews special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
l Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
l Ensure tax matters comply with laws and regulations.
l Keep good relationships with relevant government officers.
l Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
l Reviews management reports to support management decision making
l Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
l Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience)
l University or above degree, with major in accounting
l Over 10 years working experience in accounting, experiences in multinational companies preferred.
l CPA license preferred
l Biotech industry experience preferred
l Standard costing experience preferred